WMS, Weekly News, September 6, 2019
Posted by Tracie Cote on 9/6/2019
September 6, 2019
Hello Wareham Middle School Families,
We had a wonderful week at WMS! We made it through four full days. Our students have the lunch lines down and know exactly where their classes are. Assemblies have been held for all grades and expectations have been set. Please discuss with your child the expectations that were presented at the grade level assembly. We reviewed all non-negotiables. We all strive to be respectful, responsible, and thoughtful.
- Past Due Forms and Signatures Please make sure all forms with signatures are turned in to your child’s homeroom teacher.
- 9/10/19 Wareham PTA Meeting 6:30-7:30 Decas Cafeteria All parents/guardians are welcome! Come support our schools.
- 9/12/19 Open House (grades 5-7) 5-6:30 PM. This is an opportunity for families to meet teachers and hear about academic and behavioral expectations. It is also a great time to ask questions and gather information. More information regarding Open House will be sent out on Monday.
- 9/17/19 Early Release Day Please make arrangements ahead of time. Your child needs to know where they are going on Early Release Days and how they are getting there. Breakfast and lunch will be served. Dismissal for WMS is at 12:02 PM.
- 9/19/19 Clubs and Intramurals 2-3 PM. Most clubs and intramurals begin. An informational brochure will be posted on our website on Monday.
- If you have time and can support the middle school, we are in need of a parent volunteer for the district’s policy review committee. Meetings are typically 5-6 times a year and usually start around 5 PM. Please email me at email@example.com.
- School starts at 7:40 AM and ends at 2:02 PM.
- Between 7:30 AM and 7:40 AM, all parents/guardians who are dropping off their child must do so at or near the auditorium/gymnasium entrance to the middle school (door #9). This entrance is located close to the Town Hall parking lot.
- No drinks from outside school are allowed in the building with students unless it is water.
You can always obtain up to date information from:
WMS Website: www.warehamps.org
Facebook: Wareham Middle