Wareham Middle School
WMS Weekly News, May 31, 2019
Posted by Tracie Cote on 5/31/2019
May 31, 2019
Hello Wareham Middle School Families,
Please make sure your child comes to school on field days with sunscreen on, plenty of water and dressed in layers. Your child may also want a hat. If you are able to join us on field day, please park in the Town Hall parking lot if our lot is full. Guardians can dismiss their child after field day by signing out with the homeroom teacher or Mrs. Cote.
We will hold all field days on the track the following dates from 9-12 with lunch from 12-12:30:
Grade 5: June 3rd
Grade 6: June 4th
Grade 7: June 5th
We will end our school year with four half days. They are required school days.
Please note that we will be on a Minot half day schedule for the last three days of school. Bus pick up times will be out soon for the last three days.
June 13 ½ day 7:30-10:05
June 14 ½ day 8:20-10:45
June 17 ½ day 8:20-10:45
June 18 ½ day 8:20-10:45
- June 3 - Grade 5 Field Day at the track from 9:00AM-12:30PM
- June 3 - Honor Society Field Trip to Canobie Lake Park
- June 4 - Grade 6 Field Day at the track from 9:00AM-12:30PM
- June 4 - Grade 4 & 5 Music Concert at 6:00PM in the High School Auditorium
- June 5 - Grade 7 Field Day at the track from 9:00AM-12:30PM
- June 6 - GSA Leadership Council Field Trip
- June 6 - School Council Meeting at 5:30PM
- June 7 - Field Trip to Buttonwood Zoo for Mr. Gately/Mrs. Kelley classes
- June 7 - Grade 7 Field Trip to the Museum of Fine Arts
- June 10 - Field Trip to Buttonwood Zoo for Mrs. Highland/Mrs. Landry classes
- June 10 - Grade 6 Field Trip to Carousel
- June 11 - Grade 5 Awards for Mr. Petipas/Mrs. Welch classes and Mr. Fitzgerald/Ms. Remillard classes
- June 11 - Grade 7 Step-Up Day
- June 12 - Field Trip to Buttonwood Zoo for Mr. Petipas/Mrs. Welch classes
- June 12 - Grade 5 Awards & Play for Mr. Gately/Mrs. Kelley classes
- June 12 - Grade 7 Whale Watch Field Trip
- June 13 - Grade 5 Awards for Mrs. Highland/Mrs. Landry classes Dismissal at 10:05 AM
- June 14 - Grade 6 Awards Dismissal at 10:45 AM
- June 17 - Grade 7 Awards Dismissal at 10:45 AM
- June 18 - Last Day of School. Dismissal is at 10:45 AM
- You have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to access your child’s grades in PowerSchool. Please stay actively involved.
- School starts at 7:40 AM and ends at 2:02 PM
- Between 7:30 AM and 7:40 AM, all parents/guardians who are dropping off their child must do so at or near the auditorium/gymnasium entrance to the middle school (door #9). This entrance is located close to the Town Hall parking lot.
- No drinks from outside school are allowed in the building with students unless it is a clear bottle containing water only.
You can always obtain up to date information from:
WMS Website: www.warehamps.org
Facebook: Wareham Middle