Wareham Middle School
WMS Weekly News, May 17, 2019
Posted by Tracie Cote on 5/17/2019
May 17, 2019
Hello Wareham Middle School Families,
On Thursday night we had a dinner dance for our 7th graders. It was a wonderful night! Your children were very age appropriate and fun to interact with. It amazes us how much they grow and develop in three short years. Please enjoy them. The teenage years will go very quickly.
We have many activities happening the next couple of months. Please check our upcoming events and dates below.
Field Days are scheduled. Please know that families are welcome. We hope to hold all field days on the track the following dates from 9-12 with lunch from 12-12:30:
Grade 5: June 3rd
Grade 6: June 4th
Grade 7: June 5th
We will end our school year with four half days. They are required school days.
Please note that we will be on a Minot half day schedule for the last three days of school.
- June 13 ½ day 7:30-10:05
- June 14 ½ day 8:20-10:45
- June 17 ½ day 8:20-10:45
- June 18 ½ day 8:20-10:45
BUS TRANSPORTATION FORM for 2019-2020
Please fill out the Bus form for next year! This form must be submitted even if your child is not taking the bus. It is due in May.
- 5/27/19 No School Memorial Day
- 5/28/19 Drama Club Field Trip
- 5/29/19 Student council and Safe School Alliance In-House Field Trip
- 5/29/19 Safe Schools Alliance Parent Information Night 5-7 PM
- 5/31/19 Art Show WMS 5 PM
- 5/31/19 Talent Show 6 PM
- You have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to access your child’s grades in PowerSchool. Please stay actively involved.
- School starts at 7:40 AM and ends at 2:02 PM
- Between 7:30 AM and 7:40 AM, all parents/guardians who are dropping off their child must do so at or near the auditorium/gymnasium entrance to the middle school (door #9). This entrance is located close to the Town Hall parking lot.
- No drinks from outside school are allowed in the building with students unless it is a clear bottle containing water only.
You can always obtain up to date information from:
WMS Website: www.warehamps.org
Facebook: Wareham Middle