Wareham Middle School
WMS Weekly News, May 10, 2019
Posted by Tracie Cote on 5/10/2019
May 10, 2019
Hello Wareham Middle School Families,
Term 4 progress reports go home with students on May 16th. Please make sure you review these very important reports with your child. Thank you for your support with MCAS only 2 days left for grade 5 science MCAS!
We have many activities happening the next couple of months. Please check our upcoming events and dates below.
Grade 7 Dinner Dance May 16th: Some students still owe money. Please make sure it is in by Monday 5/13/19.
Field Days are scheduled. Please know that families are welcome. We hope to hold all field days on the track the following dates from 9-12 with lunch from 12-12:30:
Grade 5: June 3rd
Grade 6: June 4th
Grade 7: June 5th
We will end our school year with four half days. They are required school days.
Please note that we will be on a Minot half day schedule for the last three days of school.
June 13 ½ day 7:30-10:05
June 14 ½ day 8:20-10:45
June 17 ½ day 8:20-10:45
June 18 ½ day 8:20-10:45
MCAS Dates and Schedule
Grade 5 Science: May 16 & 17
Please have students arrive to school rested and on time.
BUS TRANSPORTATION FORM for 2019-2020
Please fill out the Bus form for next year! This form must be submitted even if your child is not taking the bus. It is due in May.
- 5/16/19 Progress Reports go home with students
- 5/16/19 Grade 7 Dinner Dance at WHS 6 PM - 8 PM
- 5/16/19 and 5/17/19 Grade 5 Science MCAS
- 5/28/19 Drama Club Field Trip
- 5/29/19 Safe Schools Alliance Parent Information Night 5-7 PM
- 5/31/19 Talent Show/Art Show
- You have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to access your child’s grades in PowerSchool. Please stay actively involved.
- School starts at 7:40 AM and ends at 2:02 PM
- Between 7:30 AM and 7:40 AM, all parents/guardians who are dropping off their child must do so at or near the auditorium/gymnasium entrance to the middle school (door #9). This entrance is located close to the Town Hall parking lot.
- No drinks from outside school are allowed in the building with students unless it is a clear bottle containing water only.
You can always obtain up to date information from:
WMS Website: www.warehamps.org
Facebook: Wareham Middle