Wareham Middle School
WMS Weekly News, April 5, 2019
Posted by Tracie Cote on 4/5/2019
April 5, 2019
Hello Wareham Middle School Families,
We have had a very focused week at WMS. All students have been very cooperative during MCAS. We have two more days next week for MCAS in grade 7. Thank you for having your student to school and on time.
MCAS Dates and Schedule
Grade 5 Math: April 30 & May 1
Science: May 16 & 17
Grade 6 Math: May 6 & 7
Grade 7 ELA: April 8 & 9
Math: May 2 & 3
Please have students arrive to school rested and on time.
BUS TRANSPORTATION FORM for 2019-2020
Please fill out the Bus form for next year!
- 4/9/19 Term 3 Ends
- 4/9/19 PTA at Decas at 6:30
- 4/10/19 Incoming Grade 5 Orientation WMS
- 4/11/19 Band/Chorus Concert
- 4/15/19-4/19/19 April School Vacation Week
- 4/22/19 T3 Report Cards sent home
- You have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to access to your child’s grades in PowerSchool. Please stay actively involved.
- School starts at 7:40 AM and ends at 2:02 PM
- Between 7:30 AM and 7:40 AM, all parents/guardians who are dropping off their child must do so at or near the auditorium/gymnasium entrance to the middle school (door #9). This entrance is located close to the Town Hall parking lot.
- No drinks from outside school are allowed in the building with students unless it is a clear bottle containing water only.
You can always obtain up to date information from:
WMS Website: www.warehamps.org
Facebook: Wareham Middle