- Wareham Public Schools
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
WELCOME TO WAREHAM PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Thank you for making the choice to attend Wareham Public Schools. We know your child will
enjoy the many opportunities which we offer. We look forward to meeting you and your child.
Welcome to our school district!!
To enroll your child in Wareham Public Schools please read the information below as a guide for this process.
Registration for all grade levels begins in the Central Office, 2nd floor, room 224, which is located at 48 Marion Road.
Telephone: 508-291-3500 Ext 3541
Hours: Monday thru Friday, 7:30am-11:30am and 12:00pm-3:00pm.
Please bring the following documents as this will expedite the enrollment process.
The records to be completed may be printed and completed at home or completed upon your visit to the Enrollment Office.
Documents Required To Register
- Student’s legal birth certificate (original or certified copy)
- Proof of Guardianship (If not foster/non parental guardian) ie, Mittimus and placement letter
- Proof of residence
Copy of an executed lease or rental agreement stating the beginning date of residency and duration of the lease/rental agreement;
Copy of an executed Purchased and Sales Agreement stating the closing date;
Copy of deed or most recent property tax bill and record of most recent mortgage statement;
Copy of utility bill;
Copy of a Section 8 agreement;
A valid MA driver’s license, Photo ID Card, Passport, or other Government-issued Photo ID; or
Voter’s registration card
- Health Records including immunization and most recent physical
The school district reserves the right to require additional documentation where in the judgement of the Superintendent, a student’s actual residence has not been established.
Records/Forms To Be Completed for Student Registration
* Registration Form
* Registration and Supplementary Health Form
* Integrated Preschool application (Preschool only)
* Preschool/Kindergarten Supplementary Health Form (Preschool/Kindergarten only)
* Kindergarten Questionnaire (Kindergarten only)
* Home Language Survey and Race/Ethnicity Form
* Military Family Status (if applicable)
* Wareham Transportation Form/Fee based
* Transportation Variance Request form (if applicable)
* Informed Written Consent Release and Exchange of Information Form
* Authorization to MassHealth (all students)
* Chapter 71: Section 37H1/2 Form (WHS Students only)