Welcome to Wareham Public Schools Student Registration Page
We are excited to welcome your child into our school community of learners.
Mary Alice Rorke, Registrar
(P) 508-291-3500 ext. 3541
The following documents are required for student registration:
- Original birth certificate
- Proof of residency (see Residency Policy)
- Immunization records and recent physical (within 1 year)
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Transcripts and up to date grades
- MCAS/SAT scores (if applicable)
- Attendance and discipline records
- IEP or 504 (if applicable)
Please click here to begin the online registration process. These forms may take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete. For assistance with the Registration Portal, please contact PowerSchool Registration Support.
Completing this form does not mean that your child is presently registered, assigned, or enrolled into the Wareham Public Schools. You must visit our Central Registration Office at 48 Marion Road, Room 224 to complete the registration process. Please contact the Registrar at 508-291-3500 ext. 3541 to schedule an appointment.
*Students will be enrolled after all documents have been received by the Registrar. The School will notify the student when all forms have been entered and when the student should report for their first day.
Preschool Program Information